Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of US Highbush Blueberry Council.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups frozen blueberries, slightly thawed
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 6 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- In an electric blender container, place blueberries, yogurt, milk, pineapple juice and honey; whirl until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, a few at a time, and whirl until finely crushed.
- Serve immediately.