1/1 Photo of Bermuda Chicken (Caribbean)
lazy gourmet's Note:
Found on recipelu-digest and posted for ZWT5
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet or other heavy flat object to flatten to 1/4 inch thick.
- 2Heat 1 teaspoons oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium low heat. Saute‚ shallot 1-2 minutes or until softened. Transfer shallot to a bowl and set aside.
- 3Stir next 4 ingredients and salt and pepper to taste into bowl with shallot. Add 1/2 teaspoons oil and egg yolk and lightly toss.
- 4Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium high heat. Saute‚ chicken 3 minutes per side. Turn on broiler. Place chicken breasts on an ovenproof platter. Press a portion of crumb mixture onto one side of each chicken breast until breadcrumb mixture is 1/4 inch thick. Place chicken on broiler pan, crumb side up, and broil 1 minute or until golden. Serve crumb side up.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bermuda Chicken (Caribbean)
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 129.5 mg
- Sodium 271.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 33.6 g