1/5 Photos of Bergy's Wowser' (As in Wow) Burger BLTmc
Well it's Saturday night and I couldn't find a burger that just sounded right for me so I played around a bit and came up with this one - It is not earth shaking NEW but combines my favorite condiments and a couple of sauces etc. Important ! Use good quality lean minced beef. I like to cover my burger in the pan, but some say it makes the burger taste like meat loaf so I say cook your burger as you like to - BBQ, grill, pan fry open - it's up to you and your taste buds. I like to make 6 oz patties so add 1/2 lb meat if you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g minced lean beef
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, squashed or 29.58 ml chopped prepared fried garlic
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml hot sauce (I used Denzil's Kamakazi)
- 8 slice bacon, cut in half
- 473.18 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- salt & pepper
- 8 slice tomatoes
- 8 slice cheese
- 4 slice sweet onions (1/4-inch thick)
- mixed baby lettuces and spring greens or lettuce, of your choice enough to cover 4 buns
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 your favorite hamburger buns
- 1Mix your hamburger meat with the Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and garlic, season with salt and pepper form into 4 patties.
- 2Turn your element on high and start to pan fry your patties, fry the bacon along side.
- 3When the pan starts smoking turn to medium heat (5 on my electric stove) and flip the burger and bacon, drain off a bit of the bacon grease.
- 4Add mushrooms and cover the pan, continue cooking on medium heat for approx 5 minutes, flip burger again, turn heat to 1 and continue to finish cooking the burger.
- 5Meanwhile melt your cheese on the buns under the broiler--don't burn!
- 6You are now ready to assemble all the goodies.
- 7Place burger on bottom half of the bun top with mushrooms.
- 8On the top half of the bun place lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon.
- 9For easy consumption cut each burger into four.
- 10Serve with oven fries.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bergy's Wowser' (As in Wow) Burger BLTmc
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 942.3
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 170.3 mg
- Sodium 2004.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 58.4 g