- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, crushed and toasted
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sesame seeds in flat pan under a preheated broiler to toast- about 10- 15 minutes.
- Mix mustard and water in a small mixing bowl until it forms a paste.
- Place in blender with sesame seeds, soy sauce and garlic.
- Blend at high speed for about 1 minute.
- Remove and stir in whipped cream.