Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Melty Hershey kisses on top of pretzels with an M&M pushed into it.
- 72 pretzels
- 72 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 72 M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 250.
- On a cookie sheet, lay out your pretzels in a single layer.
- Unwrap and put a hershey kiss in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Take out and immediately press a single M&M into the center of each melty kiss.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
Nothing bad about this recipe!! Except it becomes addictive!! Did some with rolos and did some with kisses. Thanks :)
I made a variation of these for goodie bags for friends and family. I used Rollos instead of Kisses and topped them off with another snap pretzel...they were a big hit!!
We make these at Xmas most of the time, and use the red and green xmas M&M's. Also, these work best with those square, grid-shaped pretzels called Snaps. These are very quick and easy and a nice blend of sweet and salty. You can mix it up by using different flavors of Hershey Kisses; there are many varieties now. Thanx for posting!