Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A friend gave me this recipe, and it is fantastic!
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 pie crust, shell baked lightly
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, tops removed and drained to dry
- Preheat oven to 325. In top of double boiler, melt butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar; beat smooth.
- Fill pie shell with strawberries. Pour above mixture over strawberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and then chill.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.