- 5 ounces vodka (2 1/2 shots)
- 5 ounces gin
- 5 ounces dark rum
- 5 ounces triple sec
- 2 1⁄2 ounces lemon juice concentrate
- 20 ounces Coca-Cola (2 1/2 c.)
- 20 ounces orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2-quart pitcher, combine listed ingredients. Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- It is not recommended to add more than the listed amounts of alcohol. If you would like to make a lighter drink, add an extra 1/3 cup of Coca Cola and orange juice and reduce the alcohol to 1 1/2 shots each.
- Serve in a tall glass with lots of ice!