Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for an afternoon cocktail or a pre-dinner aperitif, the delicious Bella Peach at Bellagio's trendy Sensi is the favorite cocktail in Vegas. Make this at home for a quick taste of Bellagio's good life!
- 1 1⁄4 ounces peach vodka (Absolut)
- 1⁄2 ounce cassis de bordeaux (Marie Brizard)
- 1 ounce peach puree (from white peach)
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1⁄4 lime, juice of
- 1 dash cranberry juice
- ice, crushed
- 3 raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and strain over crushed ice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries if you're out to impress a crowd, or simply want to indulge your inner high-roller!
Absolutely delicious beverage! I love the combination of flavors in this one - a decadent holiday treat! I will be making this one again and hope to get a nice photo as well! A definite keeper! **Made for Beverage tag 2007**