- 2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 frozen Belgian waffles (4 to 5-inch diameter) or 4 regular frozen waffles (4 to 5-inch diameter)
- 4 scoops breyers all natural strawberry ice cream or 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash 1/2 cup strawberries with fork in medium bowl; stir in sugar and remaining strawberries.
- Cover and let stand at least 30 minutes.
- Toast waffles in toaster or toaster oven until lightly browned.
- For each sundae, place waffle on dessert plate; top with ice cream.
- Spoon strawberry mixture over ice cream. Serve immediately.