Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
An interesting approach to making muffins... I'm curious to see how it works! Yield is a guess.
- 1⁄3 cup shortening
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cinnamon
- Put first six ingredients in bowl. Stir in milk.
- Fill paper lined plastic muffin cups 1/2 full.
- Microwave on high 2-3 minutes, rotating pan once during cooking.
- Roll muffins in melted butter, then cinnamon.