Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was submitted by Kavita Bhalla and appeared in this week's Thursday magazine. Wonderful and healthy cool treat to have in the hot summer months.
- 250 g plain low-fat yogurt, beaten
- 1 medium beetroot, boiled,cooled and grated
- 1 small carrot
- 100 g green grapes or 100 g black grapes, washed and halved
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 4 -5 green grapes, washed and halved (to garnish)
- Put the yogurt in a bowl.
- Add cumin powder, salt, black pepper and sugar to it and mix well.
- Add grated beetroot and carrot.
- Fold in grapes and mix well.
- Garnish with 4-5 grapes (halved).
- Serve chilled.