- 2 cups water
- 2 cups dark lager beer
- 1⁄4 cup coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons mild-flavored light molasses
- 1 cup ice cube
- 6 center-cut pork chops, 1 to 1 1/4 inch-thick
- 7 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- heat the first 5 ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a simmer, remove from heat pour into a large bowl, add ice cubes, cool.
- add pork chops and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
- heat grill to med hi.
- brush oil on pork shops, season with garlic and pepper to taste.
- grill 12-14 mins/side until internal temperature reaches 160.