Giovanna Luvs Disney's Note:
Tasty thinly sliced beef steaks braised in beer. Very tasty and satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion and garlic and set aside.
- 2Pound steaks with meat mallet.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Dredge in flour, and set aside.
- 5In a non stick pan, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 6Fry steaks in oil just until brown.
- 7(If the pan gets dry add a little more oil.) Remove steaks from pan.
- 8While pan is still hot, add remaining 2 tables spoons of oil.
- 9Add chopped onion and let cook 5 minutes.
- 10Add garlic and let sauté for 2 minutes.
- 11Add beer.
- 12Dissolve bouillon cube in beer.
- 13Once the cube is dissolved, add steaks back to pan.
- 14Let everything slowly simmer for about 30 minutes or until braising liquid has thickened up.
- 15If sauce needs to be seasoned, season it after it has thickened.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Braised Beef Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.8
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 82.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb-ox beef flavor cube