Giovanna Luvs Disney's Note:
Tasty thinly sliced beef steaks braised in beer. Very tasty and satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion and garlic and set aside.
- 2Pound steaks with meat mallet.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Dredge in flour, and set aside.
- 5In a non stick pan, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 6Fry steaks in oil just until brown.
- 7(If the pan gets dry add a little more oil.) Remove steaks from pan.
- 8While pan is still hot, add remaining 2 tables spoons of oil.
- 9Add chopped onion and let cook 5 minutes.
- 10Add garlic and let sauté for 2 minutes.
- 11Add beer.
- 12Dissolve bouillon cube in beer.
- 13Once the cube is dissolved, add steaks back to pan.
- 14Let everything slowly simmer for about 30 minutes or until braising liquid has thickened up.
- 15If sauce needs to be seasoned, season it after it has thickened.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Braised Beef Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.8
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 82.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb-ox beef flavor cube