1 hr 2 mins
Tasty juicy chicken in just a few easy steps. Men love this chicken and love to make it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your outdoor grill.
- 2Remove chicken from packaging and rinse well with cold water.
- 3Don't forget to rinse out the hollow center of the bird also.
- 4Empty 1/4 of the beer into the sink or drink it.
- 5Put two tablespoons of the dry mesquite mix into the beer can.
- 6Rub the remainder of the package of dry mesquite mix onto the outside of the chicken.
- 7Place chicken onto the beer can so that the bird is standing upright and the beer can is in it's bottom.
- 8Turn one side of your grill to high, and turn the other side completely off.
- 9Place the bird standing upright onto the side that is"off".
- 10The bird will be ready in about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 11This method of indirect grilling and the beer can inside the bird will make the most tender chicken you'll ever eat!
- 12Make sure to spin the bird around every so often so that it will brown evenly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Bottom Chicken - Beer Can
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.8
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 195.0 mg
- Sodium 184.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 46.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry mesquite marinade