Recipe by Stacey Sweet
A great way to hide the veggies! You can use your own judgement and try just about anything. I like to use any kind of pepper, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, even baby carrots. These are great with a dip that has a kick. Stacey
- 1 1⁄2 cups of flat pale lager beer
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 2 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the above ingredients.
- beat mixtue until smooth.
- beat 2 egg white is a seperate bowl until stiff peaks form.
- fold into egg yolk mixture.
- dip the vegtables in the batter.
- deep fry at 375 F for 3-4 minutes.
- remove from oil remove excess grease by gently placing on a paper towel.