I saw this made by a chef on Food Network and wrote down the ingredients and measurements. I'm putting it here for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your fish into 1 1/2" wide strips.
- 2Whisk together the first 6 ingredients.
- 3Slowly whisk in the flour.
- 4Dredge the fish in a little flour.
- 5Then dip your fish in the beer batter, coating thoroughly.
- 6Deep fry the fish, then drain on paper towels.
- 7To prepare tacos, spread some chipotle mayonnaise onto a warmed flour tortilla.
- 8Place a piece of fish on the tortilla.
- 9Add a little shredded cabbage to the top and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Baja Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Baja Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Battered Fish for Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 186.4 mg
- Sodium 1572.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 39.3 g