Recipe by fishywitch
This came from Paula Deen. I love this as a side when I have a steak. She grilled these but I bet they could easily be made in the oven.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel onions and cut core end flat so onion can stand on own. Try to leave some of the core in tact to hold the onion together.
- Cut a little bit of out of the center; on the top of the onion to make a small well.
- In the well of each onion place one boullion cube then top with one tablespoon butter.
- Wrap each onion in aluminum foil.
- Place on grill over medium high heat for 15 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Remove from foil, enjoy!