Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2-1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) cancondensed nacho cheese soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 0.5 (8 ounce) jar mexican processed cheese sauce
- In a large saucepan, cook beef, green pepper, and onion until meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in milk, soup, corn, tomato, and cheese spread.
- Cook about 5 minutes or until soup is hot.
- Serve with tortilla chips on the side.