Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had a craving for soup the other night, and threw this together from what I had on hand. I was happy with the outcome - a cheesy, warm, comforting soup that was easy to fix.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- diced onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- seasoning (I used salt, garlic powder, chili powder and cumin)
- In large saucepan, brown ground beef.
- When meat is almost done, add onion and saute until soft.
- Drain most of the fat off the meat.
- Add soup and can of milk and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add diced tomatoes, green chilies and seasonings.
- Heat over medium heat until warmed through.
- Serve immediately.