1/2 Photos of Beefy Cheesy Pasta
Super easy quick and scrumptious. Everything can be changed and it would still work fine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef (with onions and garlic if desired)
- 1 lb pasta (any small type)
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed broccoli cheese soup (or your favorite flavor of condensed soups)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons, ground (or seasoned bread crumbs)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- 3Brown beef with onions and garlic if desired and drain.
- 4In pasta pot, mix all ingredients except 1 cup of cheese. Add more milk if desired.
- 5Pour and level out into greased 9X11 pan. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted to your liking.
- 6This just came together from what I had around the house, feel free to use chicken, any type of pasta, any cream-style soup, any type of croutons or skip the croutons altogether, add veggies too if you'd like. The only thing that could botch this up is adding too much milk to where it wouldn't set up in the over.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Cheesy Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.0
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 758.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 35.5 g