Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super easy quick and scrumptious. Everything can be changed and it would still work fine!
- 1 lb ground beef (with onions and garlic if desired)
- 1 lb pasta (any small type)
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed broccoli cheese soup (or your favorite flavor of condensed soups)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons, ground (or seasoned bread crumbs)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- Brown beef with onions and garlic if desired and drain.
- In pasta pot, mix all ingredients except 1 cup of cheese. Add more milk if desired.
- Pour and level out into greased 9X11 pan. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted to your liking.
- This just came together from what I had around the house, feel free to use chicken, any type of pasta, any cream-style soup, any type of croutons or skip the croutons altogether, add veggies too if you'd like. The only thing that could botch this up is adding too much milk to where it wouldn't set up in the over.
This was very good. Made a few changes...used ricotta instead of cottage cheese, personal preference. Also added a can of diced tomatoes and frozen broccoli to the beef. Was a very hearty, qiuck meal. Kinda of like hamburger helper meets baked ziti. Easily adaptable which I like!