Recipe by rachelii
I found this recipe from someone else (Mushroom Beef and Noodles), but I made so many changes and my grandmother wanted the exact recipe I had made for a family gathering. So to make it easier for her I am putting my version in. Thanks to "spookygirl" for the original recipe. I hope every one enjoys this simple recipe as much as we did.
Top Review by Trisa
This was very good. I like salty dishes but this was VERY salty. Next time I will use low sodium mushroom soup and broth. My kids liked it alot as well. I served it over egg noodles. Thanks for sharing this!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 cup beef broth (or use a can of beef broth)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 lbs beef stew meat (cubed)
- 16 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- In crock pot combine all ingredients except for the mushrooms. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- After about 6 hrs add all mushrooms. stir together then cover and cook for 2 more hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes. make it a complete meal by adding a side salad and some bread or rolls.