Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy and tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups macaroni
- Brown onion (finely chopped) with Worcestershire sauce until tender.
- Brown beef. Drain any excess grease from meat.
- Add tomato to sauce and macaroni. Stir until mixed well.
- Add water.
- Bring to a bubble, not boil.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Stir frequently.
- Careful not to scorch.
I have been eating this since I was a child...and then made it for my own family. I still get hungry for it from time to time. Quick, easy, inexpensive, and very tasty. Thanks for posting the recipe for everyone to enjoy.