- 1 head garlic, separated but not peeled (10 to 12 cloves)
- 3⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce, divided
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 16 ounces beef tenderloin steaks, 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Place unpeeled garlic on baking sheet.
- Bake at 500°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until soft; cool.
- Squeeze pulp from skins; chop slightly.
- Combine garlic pulp, 1/2 cup steak sauce, wine or water and onion in small saucepan; heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Keep warm.
- Grill or broil steaks for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until desired doneness, brushing occasionally with remaining steak sauce.
- Serve steaks with warm garlic sauce.