Recipe by Petite Mommy
A easy, healthy Babyfit.com recipe that will keep you satisfied and healthy during pregnancy.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- shredded romaine lettuce
- 8 taco shells (or whole wheat tortillas)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in a sauté pan. Add water and taco seasoning to meat and bring to a boil. Simmer and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Heat taco shells (or tortillas) according to directions on package.
- Dice tomatoes, shred cheese, and shred lettuce, all to desired amounts.
- Pour two oz. beef into shell, and top with desired topping.