Recipe by OceanLuvinGranny
This is a quick meal for when you have had a busy day and don't know what to make for supper. I cut it out of a Family Circle magazine a while back when I was sitting in the dentist's office waiting for my son. (I asked permission first, of course). When my son has friends over, they always ask for this dish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup (I use the less sodium one)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas or 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese
For Creamy Mexican Fiesta
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, stir in with the soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook meat stirring to break up.
- Stir in soup, salsa, water and tortillas.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir and top with cheese
- Place a dollop of sour cream and chopped olives on each individual serving if desired.