Recipe by wesdutchblade
I made this one night and don't even know what to call it but it's really good!!!
- 2 lbs beef, chunks
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup corn
- montreal steak marinade
- garlic (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade beef chunks in montreal steak marinade for 15 minutes.
- Cook beef in 10in. skillet until well done.
- Add carrots, do not over cook!No soggy carrots!
- Add mushrooms.
- Add corn and peas (I use frozen).
- If using garlic add it in the beginning when cooking the meat!
- Put in bowl and enjoy!