- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes (half a 28oz can)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 100 g beef, cooked and shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the onion in water for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté 1 minute more.
- Add diced tomatoes and spices, mix and let simmer 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Mix in cooked, shredded beef (or chicken), let simmer a few more minutes to heat the meat through.