Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (17 ounce) packagefully-cooked beef caps (with gravy)
- 2 cups frozen seasoned chunky-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 12 to 14 minutes or until peppers are tender; stirring occasionally.