This is a great sandwich-it feels like you're eating in a deli!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- 2Place on slice of bread, butter side down in a frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Place mozzarella cheese on slice of bread and allow to melt.
- 4Once cheese has melted, place roast beef on top of cheese.
- 5Spread pesto on remaining slice of bread and place on top of roast beef, creating a sandwich.
- 6Immediately flip over sandwich, so as not to burn the bread.
- 7Let other piece of bread brown, about 1-2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Pesto Panini
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.5
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.0 mg
- Sodium 1114.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 21.5 g