Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great sandwich-it feels like you're eating in a deli!
Make and share this Beef Pesto Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place on slice of bread, butter side down in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place mozzarella cheese on slice of bread and allow to melt.
- Once cheese has melted, place roast beef on top of cheese.
- Spread pesto on remaining slice of bread and place on top of roast beef, creating a sandwich.
- Immediately flip over sandwich, so as not to burn the bread.
- Let other piece of bread brown, about 1-2 minutes.