- 8 flour tortillas
- 453.59 g sirloin steaks or 453.59 g boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 59.14 ml water
- 29.58 ml oil
- 31.75 g packet fajita seasoning mix
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium tomatoes, quartered
- sour cream
- 1 avocado, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine seasoning mix, water and oil in plastic bag. Add meat to marinade. Toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Add meat and marinade to large skillet. Saute over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Add vegetables and saute 5 minutes more or until meat is completely done.
- Place meat and vegetables in center of warm tortillas. Top with sour cream and diced avocado. Fold up bottom and sides of tortilla.