Recipe by GingerlyJ
This classic comfort food sandwich is made easy with prepared gravy and deli meat. Try with my perfect everytime mashed potatoes
- 907.18 g deli roast beef
- 709.77 ml mashed potatoes
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 946.36 ml beef gravy
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 29.58 ml butter
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml cider vinegar
- 709.77 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat meat and gravy in a saucepan.
- heat mashed potatoes in microwave.
- In a skillet caramelize onion with butter, sugar and vinegar til dark brown and soft.
- stack meat and mashed potatoes and onions and cheese on a roll leaving top off.
- put under broiler 1 minute.