Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy meal for people who don't have much time to cook.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups corn chips
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Brown ground beef with onion in skillet on medium high heat, drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix, prepare as directed on package.
- Top with corn chips and Velveeta, cover.
- Cook on low for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.
I love this recipe. It's great when you're having a naughty Velveeta and Fritos craving, and it's super easy to make in just the one skillet.