Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- SLICE beef into very thin strips.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add beef and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate.
- ADD soup, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder and pepper to taste.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add broccoli and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.
This was very good and made a quick supper. Took a guess at the broccoli, used 1 quite large head, and cut the recipe back for 2, used top round and no fat beef broth instead of the tomato soup. Also added a couple of teaspoons of cornstarch to thicken juices. It will be a good recipe to have on hand for a quick supper. Thanks for sharing.