Beef and Spinach Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 190c.
- Place the beef, bacon, onion and garlic in a fry pan and cook gently until meat has changed colour and onion is softened.
- Add in the wine, tomatoes and their juice, basil, chili flakes, mixed spice and brown sugar. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook about 20 minutes. SAdd the spinach cook a couple of minute more, season with sall and pepper then add the cooked pasta.
- Spray a 6 cup oven proof dish and spoon in the pasta mix.
- Lightly beat the eggs, add in the milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the pasta mix then sprinkle with the grated parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or untl set and golden brown.