Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 1⁄4 lbs beef, Ground
- 1⁄3 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 green bell pepper, Chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce & mushrooms
- 1 cup cut green beans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fry ground beef,onion and green bell pepper in a large frying pan.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, beans,and seasoning.
- Simmer while preparing crust.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Place in an ungreased 9" pie pan.
- Press bottom and sides to form a crust.
- Combine egg and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread over crust,evenly.
- Spoon hot meat mixture into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.