Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple easy, tasty, healthy, when in a hurry!
Make and share this Beef and Broccoli With Carrot & Onion Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb top sirloin steak (cut in thin strips)
- 3 cups broccoli (cut up)
- 1 carrot (thinly sliced longways then chopped)
- 1⁄2 onion, quartered and halved
- 1 ounce stir fry seasoning (25 calories a serving)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Combine Sunbird Seasoning Mix (stir fry seasoning packet) with following 3 ingredients.
- Spray pam on a non stick pan, brown beef on all sides, remove and do not cook all the way through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add broccoli, carrot and onion to pan and stir fry veggies til desired crispness. (Cover to quicken the cooking process for about 5 minutes).
- Return beef to pan, add seasoning mix. Heat through.
- Serve over rice.