This recipe is on this week's menu. From Pillsbury
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely broken
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced olive
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2In 12 inch skillet cook beef over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 3Stir in refried beans, salsa, and taco seasoning mix. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 4In ungreased 2 quart casserole place 2 cups broken tortilla chips. Top evenly with beef mixture. Sprinkle with bell pepper, onions, 1 cup of the tomato, the cheese and olives.
- 5Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted. Top baked casserole with lettuce, remaining 1/2 cup tomato and remaininmg 1/2 cup tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Bean Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.4
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 1081.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 31.0 g