Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I know there's a million brownie recipes out there but my cousin's recipe is fantastic and I had to share. I posted ingredients for a 13x9 inch pan but if you want to use a 8x8 pan, just half the recipe. Follow same instructions.
- Grease and flour 13x9 inch pan. Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt shortening. Add cocoa.
- Mix eggs and sugar. Add to shortening mixture.
- Mix dry ingredients and add to shortening mixture. Add chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.