Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my family's favorite veggie dip.....it wouldn't be Christmas without it. I always make a triple batch. It is also good on baked potatoes and as a sandwich spread. Enjoy!
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's NOT Miracle Whip)
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon beau monde spice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- Mix together and let the flavors blend in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
- Serve with fresh veggies.
I have had something similar to this recipe before, only different thing was the tabasco sauce.It gives a tangy taste. Friends told me though it was a bit to salty for them so next time I will cut the accent and seasoning salt and tabasco sauce down alittle bit. Thanks for sharing!
I agree with Marsha D's , 2nd time around I cut back on salt. But it is very good, similar to one my cousin gave my mother years ago. For many years, it was a treat at her dining room table. After she passed, a flood destroyed the old family recipes that I had. Now, I'm thrilled to have one of of these recipes back!