Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, quick and tasty lunch or snack.
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup corn (canned or frozen)
- 2 -3 tablespoons salsa
- 4 large flour tortillas (I use whole wheat)
- sour cream
- diced tomato
- heat refried beans, corn, and salsa in a small saucepan- stir to combine well.
- heat a skillet over medium heat.
- warm each tortilla for just a minute in the skillet.
- spread the corn, bean and salsa mix on 2 tortillas.
- add diced tomato and avocado if you like.
- sprinkle generously with cheese.
- top with the extra tortillas.
- heat about 3 minutes, flip, heat until all hot and melted.
- use a pizza cutter to cut into 8 wedges.
- garnish with sour cream and salsa.
I enjoyed this! Based on the last review I made a couple adjustments. First, I used spicy refried beans. I also used red chile flavored tortillas. I thought it was a simple lunch and I would make this again. Thanks!
I'm sorry to report this didn't have enough flavor for my liking :( i won't be making it again...congrats on the new edition though, i'm a new mom too~!