Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, quick and tasty lunch or snack.
Make and share this Bean and Cheese Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- heat refried beans, corn, and salsa in a small saucepan- stir to combine well.
- heat a skillet over medium heat.
- warm each tortilla for just a minute in the skillet.
- spread the corn, bean and salsa mix on 2 tortillas.
- add diced tomato and avocado if you like.
- sprinkle generously with cheese.
- top with the extra tortillas.
- heat about 3 minutes, flip, heat until all hot and melted.
- use a pizza cutter to cut into 8 wedges.
- garnish with sour cream and salsa.