15 hrs 45 mins
This lasagna has a smokey flavor that reminds me of BBQ. It uses corn tortillas instead of pasta. I served it to my family at Christmas and it was a big hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frying pan, brown ground chuck and drain.
- 2Slice the sausage into piece about 1/2 inch long.
- 3Add onion, garlic, sausage, pepper, chili powder, cumin to the meat and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the picante sauce to the meat mixture.Heat then set aside.
- 5In another bowl, add the ricotta cheese, egg and parsley flakes. Mix together well.
- 6Spray the bottom of a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Lay four tortillas in the dish forming a single layer. It is ok if they overlap.
- 7Place 1/2 of the cheese and 1/3 of the meat mixture on the tortillas. Spread them around forming an even layer. Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheddar cheese on top.
- 8Layer four mor tortillas and repeat the previous step.
- 9Add a top layer of tortillas and top with the remaining meat. It needs some moisture so that the tortillas stay moist.Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- 10Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.1
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 866.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 29.6 g