Chef #350132 Mama Schlom's Note:
I make these for my dogs.
My Private Note
4 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl stir together dry ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Blend together wet ingredients except water.
- 3Alternate water and dry ingredients mixing until you get a dough.
- 4Knead dough like you would bread.
- 5Use extra four for kneading.
- 6Roll and cut into shapes.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 8Cool before giving to your dog.
- 9Store in container.
- 10Makes about 24 large bones or about 60-70 small bones. Depends on what size cutter you use.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Dog Bones
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 117.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: