Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
They make this as an appetizer at a local restaurant and my daughter would buy it for a meal, I worked with the ingredients until I got them just right. This is the dip I get asked to make for every occasion. The secret is you have to use Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. I have given the recipe to people and they think I changed something because they used a different sauce This may seem a little rich to some..it even does to me depending on my mood.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweet baby rays barbecue sauce
- . Mix Cream Chees and ranch dressing mix and spread into an 8X8 pan sprayed with non stick spray.
- Crumble chicken over mixture.
- . Spread BBQ sauce over Chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This really is rich...and very sweet...I did use the sweet baby rays bbq sauce...it was a nice change of pace from the norm...hubby didn't really care for it because it was so rich and sweet...made for My 3 Chef's tag game...:)