Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Woman's World Magazine 9/14/04 - a great use for leftover or rotisserie chicken.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled it back for a medium pizza for the DM and myself and I used red capsicum and unfortunately I couldn't get any smoked mozzarella so only used the regular and used some left over roast chicken meat (great way to use the left overs) and baked for 15 minutes at 200C fan forced oven on a rack for a lovely crispy base with a delicious cheesy topping. Thank you JackieOhNo!, made for Everyday A Holiday.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagethin-style prebaked 12-inch pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1⁄4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken (1/3 of a 2-1/2-lb. rotisserie chicken)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz.)
- 6 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese, sliced