Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
We have a lot of potlucks at work and I'm always on the lookout for recipes that haven't been done to death. I've never seen this one before, but it sounds quick, simple and pretty yummy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add cheddar cheese, milk, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Beat until combined.
- Spread cream cheese in 7-inch circle on serving plate.
- Spoon barbecue sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with chicken and onion.
- Serve with crackers.