This is a great recipe, easy to make, and popular with kids! You can use different flavors of barbecue sauce and different kinds of refrigerator biscuits as well (although I recommend the Pillsbury Grands sized ones as easiest to use).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray or grease the cups of a muffin tin.
- 3In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned; drain off drippings.
- 4Stir in the barbeque sauce and onion; simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- 5Flatten each biscuit with your hand or a rolling pin and press into the cups of the muffin tin; the dough needs to come to the top of each cup.
- 6Place a portion of the beef mixture into each dough cup.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, sprinkle each cup with grated cheese, and bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 9Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Beef Cups
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.6
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 1040.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 30.5 g