Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip has saved me on more than one occasion. I always have these ingredients around and you can throw it together in a flash. Especially good with "Triscuts".
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 8 slice bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 small green pepper, small dice
- 2-3 green onions, finely chopped
- Spread the cream cheese on a plate.
- Spread barbecue sauce over the cream cheese (I prefer a smoky hickory sauce).
- Top with shredded cheddar and sprinkle with bacon, green pepper and green onions.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yum Yum Yum. Made as directed but I served mine heated.