1/6 Photos of Bayou Brownies
These are from my New Orleans recipe group. Courtesy of Church of the Devine Rebekah. VERY GOOD.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pecans, butter, 1 egg and cake mix.
- 2Stir until well blended.
- 3Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13X9 inch pan.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Combine remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- 6Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- 7Pour cream cheese mixture over cake mix layer.
- 8Bake at 325 for 40 minutes or until cheese mixture is set.
- 9Let cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bayou Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.8 mg
- Sodium 344.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 45.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g