These are from my New Orleans recipe group. Courtesy of Church of the Devine Rebekah. VERY GOOD.
Make and share this Bayou Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pecans, butter, 1 egg and cake mix.
- Stir until well blended.
- Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13X9 inch pan.
- Set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cake mix layer.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes or until cheese mixture is set.
- Let cool completely in pan on wire rack.