Recipe by Galley Devil
Just a little something I found in a magazine.
Top Review by Annacia
This made an excellent brunch today. All of the wanted flavors and textures are here. Our son is coming to visit over Easter and I'll make sure that he has this while he's here. He'll love it too. Made for Pic A Chef, Spring 2013
- 6 eggs
- 150 g potatoes, boiled, peeled, cubed
- 50 g onions, diced fine
- 100 g turkey bacon, cut into strips
- 20 g butter
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs togeether well.
- Add salt and pepper and whisk again.
- Pour a little oil in a cast-iron pan and saute onion, bacon and potato.
- Add the butter and allow it to melt before pouring in the egg.
- Allow it to cook on low heat and, when golden-brown, garnish with chopped herbs (if desired).
- Serve hot.