Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just a little something I found in a magazine.
- 6 eggs
- 150 g potatoes, boiled, peeled, cubed
- 50 g onions, diced fine
- 100 g turkey bacon, cut into strips
- 20 g butter
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs togeether well.
- Add salt and pepper and whisk again.
- Pour a little oil in a cast-iron pan and saute onion, bacon and potato.
- Add the butter and allow it to melt before pouring in the egg.
- Allow it to cook on low heat and, when golden-brown, garnish with chopped herbs (if desired).
- Serve hot.
This made an excellent brunch today. All of the wanted flavors and textures are here. Our son is coming to visit over Easter and I'll make sure that he has this while he's here. He'll love it too. Made for Pic A Chef, Spring 2013