1/1 Photo of Basmati-Sun-Dried Tomato Rice Pilaf
Great main dish rice dish. you can add chicken if you like for a little more substance
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- 2Add shallots; sauté 1 to 2 minutes or until soft.
- 3Add rice; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and stock; mix well.
- 5Cover; bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- 7Place in serving bowl; top with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basmati-Sun-Dried Tomato Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 446.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g